Search This Blog

I baked a cake!

I baked a cake!
Every queen needs a castle!

Friday, February 12, 2010

2/12/10

I went to the post office yesterday to send my postcards to spain, germany, china, russia, and holland. I can't wait until I recieve some postcards from www.postcrossing.com I also sent some photocards to my friends from things we did this fall and summer. Today I went to the hospital to see how my immune system is doing, I had to get up at 5:00am to get there in time for 8:30. My mom and I are making cookies today, because my brother is having his friend come over afterschool. I just got the soundtrack from singing in the rain and I think it is wonderful. My mom got the grammy CD from this years grammy's and she is listening to it over and over. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment