Search This Blog

I baked a cake!

I baked a cake!
Every queen needs a castle!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

valentine dance was so much fun! 2/5/10







I went to the valentines dance and danced the entire 2 hours. I made a wonderful craft for my dad and I also got to dance with a boy! Well I didn't actually get to dance with him, he was dancing with another girl and I tapped on their shoulders and asked to cut in! We ate yummy heart shaped brownies with frosting and I got to wear my party dress, well one of them anyway! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. sorry I don't know how to turn the photos just yet!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time at the dance Courtney!! That's a handsome young man you are dancing with and you look beautiful in your dress! Your Dad must have loved the craft you made for him...he's a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete