Search This Blog

I baked a cake!

I baked a cake!
Every queen needs a castle!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

a day at the hospital 2/4/10

Today I went to the hospital to see my gastroenterologist. That's a doctor that looks at my stomach. You see when I was little I was born with Hirschsprungs disease and the doctors had to do surgery on my intestines. The drive in was LONG.....people must be crazy to drive in traffic jams everyday to work, I could barely contain my frustration as my mom patiently drove into the city. We stopped for gas, my mom got a coffee and I got goldfish and diet coke! When we got to the hospital I needed an x ray first, this is a picture they take to see inside my body. We waited for 2 hours in the doctor office and they put me on new medicine, YUCK! We stopped at the gift shop and Au bon Pain and then waited for the man to bring our car to us. On the way home we stopped for lunch at my favorite restaurant friendly's. Tonight is supposed to be basketball but I am not feeling up to it today! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. going to the hospital probably wasn't too much fun, but it sounds like you and your mom got some yummy food!!

    ReplyDelete